ADC770 Wide Dynamic Range Camera
The ADC770 1/3-inch color DSP camera offers an advanced solution to your specific video surveillance needs. Solid and powerful, these cameras are engineered for optimal performance in low light and contrasting lighting conditions.
On-screen menus provide simple access to the camera’s parameter settings. Low light sensitivity renders sharp images in scenes as dim as 0.4 lux. Digital Slow Shutter (DSS) provides an even greater level of low light viewing capability. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) combines with 480 TV lines of resolution to deliver the best in picture quality.
Equipped with built-in Auto Tracking White (ATW) Balance and One-Touch White Balance (AWB), the ADC770 can produce accurate color pictures in a broad range of lighting conditions. The One-Touch feature makes these one of the easiest cameras in the industry to adjust for manual white balance.
The ADC770 camera also features motion detection with alarm output, six backlight compensation (BLC) zones (two are user-definable), phaseadjustable line-lock for “roll-free” switching, and a fully isolated power supply that allows you to connect multiple cameras to a single 24 VAC source with minimal interference from ground loops.
These energy efficient cameras are suited for a wide range of applications and save you money in operational costs.
- 1/3-inch interline color CCD
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- 480 TV lines resolution
- 0.4 lux low light sensitivity, 0.02 lux at 1/32 slow shutter
- Wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Automatic electronic shutter (AES)
- Digital slow shutter (DSS)
- Dual (H&V) edge enhancement
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- Six backlight compensation (BLC) zones
- On-screen Menus
- On-screen Camera Titles
- Supports DC and Video-type auto iris lenses
- C/CS lens mount
- Phase adjustable linelock
- 24 VAC or 12 VDC input
- Internal isolation transformer
*Lenses sold separately