Intellex® Digital Video Management Systems
- Gain the ability to multiplex, detect alarms and events, record video, audio and text, and much more
- Set dome presets, patterns and configurations right from the Intellex GUI
- Search for specific clips using video analysis tools and advanced text
- Operate Intellex like a virtual matrix via Network Client with CCTV keyboard-based camera control and an expanded capacity to stream video simultaneously from multiple cameras
- React faster to potential emergencies with immediate email notification of system events and alarms
- Customize camera views for flexible monitoring
- Respond to events with alarm-triggered dome positioning
- Record higher frame rates per second for certain cameras and assign the remainder to less critical cameras
- Easily export video, audio and text to CD-RW or DVD+RW with one click of the mouse
- Play back recorded video from an external source such as a CD, DVD, network drive or flash drive
- Store over 9 times more video than MPEG-4 and MJPEG-based systems using patented American Dynamics Active Content Compression (ACC) technology
- Use 3rd party applications-such as access control from Software House and Kantech as well as video forensics, virtual matrix, remote monitoring and more-integrated with Intellex via the powerful API
- View live video at 4CIF via the Intellex web server
- Utilize the American Dynamics RAID Storage System as an extended storage device across the entire Intellex product line
Intellex Ultra (available with 16 channels)
Intellex Ultra is a reliable, high performance platform that captures higher resolution, de-interlaced images (4CIF, 240 ips; 2CIF, 480 ips)2 without compromising the capability to record full motion video. Its 3U chassis saves expensive rack space, making it an ideal solution for applications like casinos or government facilities with limited space for security equipment. For ultimate flexibility and security, Intellex Ultra has up to four front-accessible, swappable 3.5 inch hard drive bays which can optionally be used in a RAID 5 configuration. Plus, an industry first, separate, solid-state, embedded system drive means no moving parts to wear out or fail.
Intellex DVMS (available with 8 and 16 channels)
The original digital video management system, Intellex DVMS has been leading the market since 1997. Intellex DVMS offers a 16-channel system that records up to 120 ips at 2CIF. Intellex DVMS is offered in a desktop or rack mount chassis with Standard, Deluxe and Premier packages. This means simplified packaging for easier ordering, maintenance and configuration. And because Intellex DVMS is networkable and easily integrates with other equipment and software applications, it’s a cost-effective solution for many new and existing applications.
Intellex IP (up to 16 network video streams)
Intellex IP supports IP cameras with performance of up to 480 ips at 1CIF and 120 ips at 4CIF. Intellex IP integrates seamlessly with existing Intellex systems and analog and digital cameras to leverage prior investments. Its scalable 1U form factor complements the design of large systems. The ability to use existing IT network cable further reduces total cost of ownership. Visit our IP video overview to learn more.
Intellex LT (available with 4, 8 and 16 channels)
Intellex LT delivers the key Intellex features in an economical package, providing the best solution for small retail stores, health care facilities and small offices. It can store more than 900 hours of video and supports as many as five simultaneous Network Client users.
1. Requires v4.0 or higher.
2. All ips measurements reflect NTSC format.
60 ips NTSC = 50 ips PAL.