SpeedDome® Ultra 8 Programmable Dome Camera
Superior Video Images
The 35x series offers the highest performance with 540TVL, 35x optical zoom, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), day/night, Digital Slow Shutter (DSS) and Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS). The day/night and DSS features allow you to clearly see images in scenes as dim as 0.00041 lux. EIS reduces the vibration so the image can be viewed properly.
The 22x series delivers excellent color images in scenes as dim as .02 lux. Zoom ability consists of 22x optical and 11x digital zoom for 242x total zoom. Like the 35x series, the 22x offers advanced programmable features including DSS, automatic home position, dome usage statistics, privacy zones, advanced on-screen text, and freeze frame on presets to conserve digital recorder hard drive space.
Advanced Control and Positioning
SpeedDome Ultra 8 supports up to 96 preset positions1 with user-defined titles and 16 preset sequences with a 10 minute dwell time for the ultimate in viewing flexibility. Sixteen patterns are supported and a preprogrammed default spiral pan pattern ("apple peel") covers the entire viewing area. Zoom adjusted programming (ZAP) automatically adjusts pan and tilt speeds in proportion to zoom position, even at maximum magnification.
Helpful On-Screen Display
SpeedDome Ultra 8 generates helpful on-screen text including dome, preset, pattern, alarm and area names as well as direction indicators.
Powerful Configuration and Maintenance
A convenient DirectSet feature provides fast access to all of your most frequently used dome features when used with a suitably equipped controller2. To ensure the integrity of your security settings, password protection prevents unauthorized use of the on-screen menus.
In the event that a camera needs to be changed, the SpeedDome Ultra 8 I/O base retains preset and pattern information so you donít have to spend time reprogramming.
- Two powerful series (22x and 35x) let you choose the dome thatís right for your application
- Store presets and patterns within the base to eliminate reprogramming
- No fans ensure quiet operation and superior reliability
- Integrated Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) simplifies wiring and installation
- Covert design eliminates the need for an external bubble
- Continuous autofocus provides the clearest images during full range of motion
- Dome usage statistics provide important information on how a dome is utilized
- Up to 8 privacy zones give you the flexibility to protect confidential areas or respect personnel privacy
- Advanced on-screen display with titles provides the detail you need to know exactly what youíre looking at
- Supports SensorNet, RS-422, AD-UTC, Manchester and select competitors protocols3
- Supports NTCIP protocol, designed specifically for the transportation market